Thursday, June 08, 2006

This is the cyber-age version, I suppose, of putting a candle in the window to welcome somebody home. As you can read on Jess' Caring Bridge website, she's in emergency surgery tonight. She'll be fine, I'm sure, but this was not the June she or Heather had planned. In fact, their vacation to celebrate Jess' recovery was scheduled for next Wednesday.

Thanks in advance for joining me in sending good energy, thoughts and prayers, even lit candles her way.

This candle welcomed us home Monday after a weekend in La Paz -- the entire valley was without electricity, making for a quiet evening and a surprisingly cozy feel. I can't wait until Heather and Jess get to enjoy quiet cozy evenings themselves.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 08, 10:28:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you, Zac. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
-Heather (and Jess too.)

 
At Mon Jun 12, 11:56:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, i'm on email for the first time in FOREVER..and yougo and make me cry all overmyself.

Oh and yes i can type, my wonderful mac is just currently protesting the 'SPACE' button. very annoyig

on and for the record - two ambien are no match for a popcycle on an EMPTY stomach. I should be in lala land...but nope - I figured out how to hack onto the umn wireless system - pure genious.

okay - maybe I am a wee bit high on the sleeping pils...shhhh. I love love you my friend. And SO look forward to writing you longer emails

me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home