Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's been a while since I've put anything up on my all-photos-blog Casi Bastante but I did manage to upload 7 favorite photos last night. Here's a sample:


Surf on over to see the rest. And please join me in sending good thoughts and prayers to my dear friend Jess and her amazing girlfriend Heather. Jess is in the surgical ICU because of some serious complications (including a scary infection) with the shunt neurosurgeons placed in her brain in January to relieve the impossibly painful intercranial pressure caused by hydroencephaly. She's a trooper (either 'feisty' or 'crabby' depending on interpretation) and she'll be OK in time, no doubt, but this is clearly the opposite of fun for her and all of us lucky enough to know and love her. Read all about it -- and leave her encouraging notes -- at her Caring Bridge website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home