Sunday, November 25, 2007

A few shots from San Antonio before I dive back into the books and papers that patiently waited for me here . . .

My sister Anastasia and niece Summer


My brother-in-law Steve and nephew Conley B


My nephew Tully, to the right of his funny-face-making friend


Summer, me, Tully, and the reason my Dad doesn't photograph much


Conley B and me


My folks at Waring TX's famous Steak Night


Storytime with Miss Anastasia for Tully's classes
Enraptured by her finely-crafted silliness



Ski gear lent from friends for a December adventure



All in all, a gratitude-inspiring Thanksgiving break:
  • one holiday,
  • two pumpkin desserts,
  • three kids,
  • four adults,
  • five dog-walks,
  • and six naps,
all delighted in over
  • seven days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home