Monday, December 25, 2006

A few black and white shots from my Christmas in Minnesota . . .

Christmas cat
(Zoë, resident napper and late night face-licker at my little brother and sister-in-law's house in the beautiful capital city of Saint Paul).

Christmas gift
(Trisha, the aforementioned sister-in-law opening one of a pile of gifts today. )

Christmas salad
(A little spinach number I whipped up with granny smith apples, warm goat cheese and crushed almonds.)

Christmas table
(Me, Trisha's folks Sandy and Mark, Kent and Trisha.)

Christmas ornament
(Sent by Aunt Janet from her trips to Poland.)



. . . look for some shots from my parents' 40th Wedding Anniversary coming up on New Year's Eve. In the mean time, I've got some final exams to write.


Merry Christmas, dear ones.

2 Comments:

At Sat Dec 30, 09:12:00 PM CST, Blogger Andrew said...

Hey Zac,

Just sending a quick New Year`s greeting from Tokyo. I spent Christmas in a small seaside town of Onomichi and will spend New Year`s Eve in a frigid town north of Tokyo called Niigata. Miss you much and send you my warmest wishes.
Hope to talk or chat with you shortly!! :)

Andrew

 
At Tue Jan 02, 11:44:00 PM CST, Blogger Ad Mejorem Dei Gloriam said...

Hey friend!
A happy New Year to you, and a warm congratulations to your parents on their shared love over so many years! It is 32 degrees outside in Dallas (can you believe it?) as I ponder through my Synthesis notes this late night. Studying in my sister's apartment after 10pm gives me the illusion that time is endless...it's great.
I spent my Christmas in D-town with my sister and then we headed south to Houston to watch fireworks line the Texas sky. I'll see you when I see you...I'm back on the 7th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home