Monday, September 25, 2006

With my folks visiting I've been treated to especially-fantastic home cooked meals courtesy of dear friends in my new city of Boston -- and tonight I was reminded by the Posts how long it's been since palabras e imágenes got any attention. How appropriate then that this photo as we sat down to dinner a few hours ago brings us up to date.

Sort of up to date, that is. Teaching 2 afternoons a week and taking a full load of fascinating courses means there are many tales to tell and plenty more images to share -- but more urgently there are also 30 dense pages of fundamental theology to read before bed.

2 Comments:

At Tue Oct 03, 08:35:00 AM CDT, Blogger Andrew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Oct 03, 08:40:00 AM CDT, Blogger Andrew said...

Zac,

It is a delight to see (although I'm no way surprised) that you have Bostonian friends who will make homemade films for you and your parents (who look great, by the way--it must be that high-life living in MSP!)
I'm also happy you were able to meet up with James again. I know what an inspiration conversation with him is for you. His new book seems very intriguing. I'll most likely order it shortly from Amazon (by way of the Soulforce website, of course--giving them some of the profit).

While I miss you, I smile when I think of the middle school students who are exposed to the charms of your laughter, wit and intelligence!!

Best to you, friend.

Andrew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home