Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mike and I passed most of our hours on the road with stories, or solving the world's problems, or complaining about one another's otherwise-endearing habits. But occasionally, when that happy natural silence between old friends settled in, we'd crank up one of the above (mine an almost-ancient 2002 iPod, his the Mini that somehow looks bulky in comparison to today's Nano) and listen to music or a podcasted edition of This American Life, a radio show you should go and listen to right now -- presuming that if you're reading my blog you've obviously got nothing better to do with your time.

[Confidential to Bridget O'B & David V: my iVangelization is a natural outgrowth of my idolatrous relationship with Apple Inc and I refuse to feel ashamed about it. And Mike already planned to buy the iPhone. No, iReally!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home